Since my intention is full recovery, this Chronic Fatigue story has an end and therefore an outline. After the conclusion of this particular phase of my life, I will write about something else. I will also thank CFS for introducing me to blogging …
- Introduction These four posts introduce you to Realitynibs.com.
- Diagnosis Stories from the two years it took to get diagnosed and the following two years to find a doctor. Corresponds to “hearing the summons”, the first step of transformation or response to change. See “Amazing Coincidence”, one of four posts in the Introduction category.
- Solutions Corresponds to “enduring the trials” in the second step of transformation. See “Amazing Coincidence“, a post in the Introduction category.
- Lessons Corresponds to “receiving the boon” in the third step of transformation. See “Amazing Coincidence“, one of the four posts in the Introduction category.
- Future Corresponds to “returning to community” in the fourth step of transformation. See “Amazing Coincidence” one of the four posts in the Introduction category.
- Conclusion A.k.a. mission accomplished. I can’t wait to get to this part! These posts are about completing my journey of recovery, packing up my lessons and moving on.
- Scrapbook Tid-bits from the web, often connected to previously published posts.